Saturday, February 12, 2011

Long time no see...

I might as well not have a blog at this rate, but then I'd miss the opportunity to share gems like this one with you!

This is a video of teenage heartthrob al la 1955, Ricky Nelson, singing my song, for which this very blog was named :)



Here is where I would normally promise a great post real soon, but instead... I'll be honest! Dang it! I wish had been honest in the past! I love writing here, I just have NOT had the time for it lately.
Life is busier than ever, which isn't a complaint, I just haven't figured out how to sneak blogging time in there.
But I'm hoping to figure it out sooner than later.
If you're still reading thanks for your patience, and support!
Hope this finds you and yours well!

Your old time friend...

1 comment:

  1. In that first shot, he totally reminded me of Mike! I like it when you are able to sneak time to write here =)

    ReplyDelete